I am a PhD Student in the School of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Leeds investigating exoplanet and planetary atmospheres through ‘high-top’ 3D chemistry-climate simulations (fully coupled). I recieved my MPhys in Physics from the University of Manchester in 2019.
I am a member of the 2020-2022 Priestley Climate Scholars cohort (https://climate.leeds.ac.uk/opportunities/climate-scholars/).
Code developments: https://github.com/G-J-Cooke
- Terrestrial planet habitability
- Biosignatures and their detectability
- Chemical detectability through atmospheric observations (transmission/emission spectra)
- Chemistry and photochemstry and their coupling to climate
- Terrestrial planetary evolution and terrestrial atmospheric evolution
- Terrestrial exoplanet dynamics
- MPhys Physics, University of Manchester, UK