- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Dynamics in topological phases of matter
- Supervisors: Dr Zlatko Papic, Prof Jiannis K. Pachos
- BA in Physics, University of Oxford
- Master in Mathematical and Theoretical Physics, University of Oxford
- Dissertation: “Strain-induced phase transition in Twisted Bilayer Graphene at Magic Angle” , supervisors Dr. Nick Bultinck and Prof. Steven Simon
Currently I am a PhD student in the Theoretical Physics research group.
Recently, I have been studying various dynamical properties in Fractional Quantum Hall systems, where I am interested to apply concepts from topology, quantum information and quantum algorithms.
Broadly, my research interests are topological phases of matter, strongly correlated systems, many-body dynamics and quantum chaos.