- UK/International: International
- Summary: These competitive international scholarships are awarded in the form of a 10% tuition fee reduction to international candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement. There are limited scholarships available.
- Value - what money is on offer: 10% fee reduction
- Deadline: 17 May 2024
How to apply
Apply now by completing the online form. Please note you will require your University of Leeds Application ID to proceed.
How are the scholarships awarded?
Scholarships will be awarded to high achieving and particularly deserving applicants in the form of a tuition fee reduction. This is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- be self-funding or partially funded
- be classified as an international student for tuition fee purposes
- have applied for 2024/2025 entry for a Masters programme included in the eligible courses section
- demonstrate an excellent academic track record, and be predicted to achieve or have achieved a bachelor's degree with a 2.1, based on the criteria used by the school for offer purposes, or equivalent
- show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
Application Deadlines and Outcome
The application deadline is 17 May. You will receive an email with the outcome of your application by Friday 14 June 2024. You will need to respond to say whether or not you wish to accept the scholarship by Friday 28 June 2024.
Number of scholarships available
Year of entry
Internal or external
Internal (funded by the University of Leeds)