Dr Andrew Brooke-Taylor
- Position: Associate Professor
- Areas of expertise: infinity; set theory; large cardinal axioms; forcing; accessible categories; locally presentable categories.
- Email: A.D.Brooke-Taylor@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 7101
- Location: 9.10 Mathematics and Environment Building
- Website: Personal home page | Researchgate | ORCID
Doctorate: University of Vienna, 2007.
Postdoctoral positions at University of Bristol (2007-2011) and Kobe University (2011-2013), before obtaining an EPSRC Early Career Fellowship (2013-2018), originally held at the University of Bristol before moving to Leeds.
Set theory, especially large cardinals and forcing, and applications of set theory to other areas of mathematics, particularly category theory and algebraic topology.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://eps.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- Dr rer. nat., University of Vienna
Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
Research groups and institutes
- Pure Mathematics
Current postgraduate researchers
<li><a href="//phd.leeds.ac.uk/project/1263-set-theory:-large-cardinals,-forcing,-and-their-applications">Set theory: large cardinals, forcing, and their applications</a></li>