I am a second year PhD student in the Algebra, Geometry and Integrable systems department. I am currently working on “small” configurations of Magnetic Monopoles and their relationship to Magnetic Bags in both Euclidean and Hyperbolic spaces.
I am interested in the geometry and dynamics and Magnetic Monopoles as well as other Topological Solitons. In particular,
- Small Monopoles and their relationship to Magnetic Bags,
- Magnetic Monopole asymptotics,
- the topology of Periodic Monopole moduli spaces and
- BSc, Theoretical Physics, University of Sheffield.
- MSc, Mathematical Sciences, Durham University.