- UK/International: International
- Summary: These scholarships are awarded to high achieving and particularly deserving applicants. There are limited scholarships available.
- Value - what money is on offer: £6,000
- Deadline: 30 April 2024
How to apply
Apply now by completing the online form. Please note you will require your University of Leeds Application ID to proceed.
How are the scholarships awarded?
Scholarships will be awarded to high achieving and particularly deserving applicants. This is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful. The scholarship will take the form of a one-time tuition fee reduction in the first year of study.
- Mathematics BSc
- Mathematics MMath, BSc
- Data Science BSc
- Mathematics and Statistics BSc
- Actuarial Mathematics BSc
- Economics and Mathematics BSc
- Financial Mathematics BSc
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- be self-funding or partially funded
- be classified as an international student for tuition fee purposes
- have applied for 2024/2025 entry for an undergraduate programme included in the eligible courses section
- enter onto Level 1. Self-funding students who have successfully completed the International Foundation Year (IFY) at the University of Leeds will also be considered for a scholarship.
- have achieved or on track to achieve one grade above the grade published (or equivalent qualification, based on the criteria used by the school for offer purposes) on the course page for the course that you hold an offer for, visit courses.leeds.ac.uk for further information
- a clear rationale for applying to study at the University of Leeds and how it fits your future ambitions and goals.
Successful applicants can expect to be notified by 31 May 2024.
30 April 2024
Number of scholarships available
Year of entry
Internal or external
Internal (funded by the University of Leeds)