Dr Amir Abiri Jahromi
- Position: Lecturer in Smart Energy Systems
- Areas of expertise: 1) Cyber-physical security of smart grids, 2) Operation and planning of power systems, flexibility resources, microgrids and EVs, 3) Reliability and resilience of critical infrastructures.
- Email: A.AbiriJahromi@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 3.62a
- Website: LinkedIn | Googlescholar
I am a Lecturer in Smart Energy Systems at the University of Leeds. I received my PhD degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from McGill University, Montreal, Canada. I was a Posdoctoral Fellow at the University of Denver in 2017. I was a Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Toronto from January 2018 to December 2019. I was a Research Associate at the University of Toronto in 2020.
I received my BSc, and MSc degrees in 2003, and 2007 respectively from Shiraz University and Sharif University of Technology. From 2008 to 2010, I worked as a research assistant at the Sharif University of Technology. I was also a Research and Development Engineer with ITA-UIS Company from 2008 to 2010.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://eps.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- BSc, Electrical Engineering, Shiraz University
- MSc, Energy Systems Engineering, Sharif University of Technology
- PhD, Electrical Power Engineering, McGill University