Dr Mark Rosamond
- Position: Experimental Officer
- Areas of expertise: electron beam lithography; micro and nano-fabrication
- Email: M.C.Rosamond@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 7381
- Location: G63a School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- 2000-2004: MEng Electronic Engineering (First class) – University of Durham
- 2004-2009: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) – University of Durham – "Development and Testing of a Micro-machined Probe Card"
- Oct. 2007 - May 2009: Research Associate – University of Durham – "Probe cards for organic electronic testing"
- June 2009 - May 2012: Research Associate – University of Durham – "FIB machined, CNT tipped Thermal AFM for measurements of graphene"
- June 2012 - Present: EBL Experimental officer – University of Leeds
My research is in the fields of electron beam lithography and micro- and nano-fabrication. Our main E-beam tool is a 100kV JEOL JBX-6300FS. Our fabrication facilities include: ICP, RIE, Ion milling, CVD, ALD, evaporators, Sputter, photolithography, Wafer-bonder, etc.
Research groups and institutes
- Pollard Institute