Dr Dragan Indjin
- Position: Reader
- Areas of expertise: optoelectronic and photonic devices; quantum cascade lasers; quantum well photodetectors; quantum dots; semiconductor devices; semiconductor nanotechnology; terahertz sensing and imaging
- Email: D.Indjin@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 2082
- Location: 463 School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Examinations Officer
Electronic transport and optical properties calculations for semiconductors, modelling of semiconductor devices (interband lasers, quantum cascade lasers, quantum well photodetectors), semiconductor quantum dots, infrared and terahertz imaging and sensing, bio-medical imaging, optical feedback interferometry.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, 1997, University of Belgrade
- MSc (2 years course) in Electrical Engineering, 1993, University of Belgrade
- BSc (5 years programme) in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, 1988, University of Belgrade
Level 3 and level 5 modules in aspects of numerical engineering mathematics and programming, electromagnetics, electronic materials and laser devices; final year projects for students.
Research groups and institutes
- Pollard Institute