Dr Bob Cochrane
- Position: Senior Lecturer
- Areas of expertise: solidification; non-equilibrium processing; phase transformations; physical metallurgy
- Email: R.F.Cochrane@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 2359
- Location: 315 Chemical and Process Engineering Building
- Programme Manager, MSc Materials Science and Engineering
- School Academic Integrity Officer
My research interests centre on microstructural development and control in conventional, novel and non-equilibrium processing, in particular of metallic materials.
- MA, PhD (Cantab)
I am programme manager for the MSc Materials Science and Engineering programme and teach on a wide range of different modules in this area. I am the School's Academic Integrity Officer.
Research groups and institutes
- Functional Materials