I graduated from the Yildiz Technical University with a BSc in Environmental Engineering in 2013. I focussed on my interest in energy and waste management. After graduation, I worked in the waste management sector for more than 4 years.
Some time after quitting work, I started Energy and Environment MSc programme. I have studied energy generation technologies from problematic biomass and their environmental impacts.
- Biological Processing of Biomass
- Hydrothermal Processing of Biomass
- Bioenergy from Waste
- Environmental Impacts Analysis
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Energy and Environment MSc - University of Leeds (2020-2021)
- Environmental Engineering BE - Yildiz Tecnical University (2008-2013)