High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- Overview: HPLC systems provide rapid analysis of mixtures and the production of high quality purified materials, particularly where classical separation methods are unsuccessful.
- Contact name: Dr Stuart Warriner
- Phone: +44 (0)113 343 6437
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a number of HPLC instruments for analytical and preparative work. A range of chiral columns are also available for ee determination.
- 2 x Agilent 1290 series HPLC systems. These systems perform the majority of our analytical work. The high pressure ratings enable them to be used with rapid resolution columns enabling run time to be shortened to minutes for many applications. UV , fluorescence and evaporative light scattering detection available.
- Agilent 1260 Mass Directed Preparative HPLC. Walk up mass directed prep- HPLC system connected to a mass spectrometer – simply specify the mass of your target compound and the system will only collect peaks of the appropriate compound.
- Agilent 1260 Preparative HPLC. For uv directed fraction collection.
Analysis and quantitation of purity, purification of small molecules and peptides.
Who can use the facility?
We are committed to sharing our facilities and associated expertise with external academic and industrial collaborators. To make an enquiry please email Dr Stuart Warriner, e: email@example.com
School of Chemistry, G61