Professor Peter Johnson
- Position: Emertius Professor
- Areas of expertise: synthetic methods; structure based drug design; software development; computational chemistry; total synthesis.
- Email: P.Johnson@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 6515
Total synthesis of natural products; development of new synthetic methods; synthesis of designed catalysts and synthetic receptors; development of software for structure based drug design eg SPROUT for de novo ligand design, CAESA for estimation of synthetic accessibility; development of software for automatic extraction of chemical information from scanned images of chemistry journals.
Research groups and institutes
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry