Dr. Saeedeh Sarabadani Tafreshi
- Position: Visiting Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: computational chemistry; materials science; heterogeneous catalysis; energy materials
- Email: S.SarabadaniTafreshi@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 2.08a Chemistry
- Website: Assistant Professor in the Chemistry Department of Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran | LinkedIn | Googlescholar | Researchgate | ORCID
My research interests are focused on computational studies of quantum and classical mechanics in the fields of:
- Energy materials
- Surface and interface sciences
- Heterogeneous catalysts
- Materials science
- 2017–2018: Post-doc in Computational Chemistry, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
- 2011–2015: PhD in Computational Chemistry, University College London, UK.
- 2002–2005: MSc in Physical Chemistry, Alzahra University, Tehran, Iran.
- 1998–2002: BSc in Applied Chemistry, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.