- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Self-optimising platforms for profiling impurities
- Supervisors: Dr Richard Bourne, Dr Nicholas J. Warren
Tom graduated from the University of Bristol with a First in Chemistry (MChem) in 2020. During his undergraduate degree he worked at Lubrizol for his year in industry placement, developing novel methods for the synthesis of detergents that form part of engine oil lubricants. Tom’s masters project was completed under the supervision of Professor Jonathan Clayden, working on photoswitchable oligoureas as dynamic foldamers.
His Ph.D. at the University of Leeds, supervised by Dr Richard Bourne and Dr Nicholas Warren, focuses on the development of self-optimising platforms for profiling impurities, with CASE sponsorship from Pfizer.
- MSci in Chemistry with Industrial Experience at the University of Bristol
- A*AA in Maths, Further Maths and Chemistry at Cirencester Collage
- 11.5 A*-B GCSE's at Kingshill School