- Overview: Our mass spectrometry facilities provide cutting edge, highly sensitive determination of molecular weight and analysis of mixtures.
- Contact name: Dr Stuart Warriner
- Phone: +44 (0)113 343 6437
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk up access to a range of mass spectrometry experiments for rapid determination of molecular weight and the composition of mixtures. Rapid methods mean sample run times are typically only minutes.
- Bruker MaXis Impact - accurate MS and accurate mass LC-MS and LC-MS/MS measurements to within 5ppm using electrospray ionisation. APCI source also available by special request
- Bruker Amazon Speed - walk up MS, MS-MS, LC-MS-(MS) measurements using electrospray ionisation for both small molecule and biological samples
Analysis of small molecules, peptides and protein samples.
Who can use the facility?
Trained users within the School of Chemistry and others by special agreement. For external requests please get in touch.
School of Chemistry, G61 and G28