Dr Antonia Borissova
- Position: Teaching Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Crystallisation; Modelling; Population Balance Modelling; Multi-scale and multi-phase systems; Modelling crystal growth; Crystallisation in biological systems.
- Email: A.Borissova@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 2421
- Location: 228 Chemical and Process Engineering Building
Crystallisation applied to industrial and biological (kidney stones) systems.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://eps.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- PhD Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology, Moscow
Over the last few years I have taught the majority of chemical engineering modules and also contributed to the aviation course modules.
Research groups and institutes
- Complex Systems and Processes
- Institute of Process Research and Development
- Functional Materials
- Industrial Biotechnology and Bio-waste