Mrs. Hanan Aburema
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: ‘’Coupled Mass and Heat Transfer in Multiscale Flows Using a Generalized Multiphase Modelling Approach’’
- Supervisors: Professor Bruce Hanson, Professor Michael Fairweather
- 2002-09-20 to 2007-04-30 | Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) from Nuclear Engineering Department at University of Tripoli, Libya.
- 2008-09-02 to 2009-07-30 | Kaplan International Languages, Indianapolis, USA
- 2010 to 2014| Teaching assistant at Nuclear Engineering Department, University of Tripoli, Libya.
2014-09-24 to 2017-01-30 | Master of Science in engineering(MScEng) from Nuclear and Radiation Engineering Department at Alexandria University, Egypt.
2021-12-01 to 2025-11-25 | Postgraduate Researcher in Nuclear Engineering at School of Chemical and Process Engineering, University of Leeds, UK.
‘’Coupled Mass and Heat Transfer in Multiscale Flows Using a Generalized Multiphase Modelling Approach’’
A novel GEnerelized Multifluild Modelling Approach (GEMMA) for the simulation of multiscale multiphase flows has been recently developed at the University of Leeds. The study will develop and couple mass and heat transfer into the GEMMA code so that it will be fully functional for simulation of a range of multiphase/multifluid systems.
- BEng in Nuclear Engineering
- MScEng in Nuclear and Radiation Engineering