- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Development and scale-up of a spray drying process for the manufacture of high-value maltodextrin
- Supervisors: Dr Tariq Mahmud, Dr Robert B. Hammond, Professor Peter Heggs
Currently, a PhD student in Chemical Engineering focusing on developing and scaling up a spray drying process using an integrated experimental and modelling approach, sponsored by the Graduate Excellence Programme by Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA), Malaysia.
MSc in Agricultural and Process Engineering from Universiti Putra Malaysia with experience designing an effervescent pineapple tablet using D-optimal experimental design methodology.
BEng in Chemical Engineering from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia with experience in formulating anti-ageing moisturiser using Labisia pumila, a popular medicinal herb in Malaysia known as ‘Kacip Fatimah’ at the Institute of Bioproduct Development (IBD), UTM.
Certified auditor in Food Safety Management System and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), and internal auditor for Halal.
- Drying Technology
- Particle Engineering
- Food formulation development
- Msc in Agricultural and Process Engineering, Universiti Putra Malaysia (2014)
- BEng in Chemical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (2010)