Usman Adam Abdullahi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Experimental Studies of Multiphase Flow In Inclined Pipes
My name is Usman Ada Abdullahi born 3rd March, 1984 in my home town Gashu'a Yobe State Nigeria. I started my education in 1990 at Babuje Primary School, Gashua were I obatined primary school leaving certificate. I have seconady school, Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) certificates, and B Tech (Hon) in Industrial Chemistry at a reknown University of Technology, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi (ATBU). After my first degree I was in UK, in 2013 to study Oil and Gas Management at University of Wolverhampton. I obtained my MSc in Oil and Gas Managemen in the year 2014. Today I am here in the city of Leeds starting my PhD in Chemical and Process Engineering.
My career was teaching in the begining for at least 13 years experiance and quality assurance work at Pipelines and Products Marketing Company a subsidiary of Nigeian only giant company NNPC (Nigeria National Petroleum Company) for two years.
I am happily married with two kids.
My area of interest is always chemsitry of oil and gas as well as chemical engineering, these includes:
1. Understanding various components of oil and gas both upstream and down strean sector, offshore and onshore a like.
2. Remediations of hydrocarbons.
3. Bioisiel productions and optimizitions using variety of techniques such VFD, Zig-zag etc.
4. Multiphase flow in vertical, horizontal or incline configurations of pipes
- Primary Certificate
- Senior School Certificate
- Nigeria Cetficate in Education, NCE
- B Tech (Hons) Industrial Chemistry
- MSc Oil and Gas Management