Your degree from the University of Leeds and the wider experience you’ll gain while you’re studying here will help you develop the knowledge and skills for an exciting career in the engineering industry.
93% of graduates from the School of Mechanical Engineering are in graduate-level employment such as professional or managerial work within 15 months of graduating, Graduate Outcomes 2017/18.
Data is from 45 UK-based graduates (49% response rate)
The latest High Fliers report, The Graduate Market in 2020, has ranked Leeds in the top 10 most targeted universities in the UK by graduate recruiters.
Recent Product Design graduates have secured positions including:
- Visual Designer, Allryder
- Products Engineer, Cauldwell Engineering
- Graphic Designer, Creators Play
- Revit trainee, Hoare Lee
- Designer, Imagination Technology
- Creative Designer, Make it Rain
- Prototyping technician, MNL Prototyping
- Design Engineer, Sidhil Ltd
- Mechanical Design Engineer, Uniflare Limited
Read our alumni profiles to find out more about where our students are working.