Your degree from the University of Leeds and the wider experience you’ll gain while you’re studying here will help you develop the knowledge and skills for an exciting career in the engineering industry.
University of Leeds students are among the top 5 most targeted by top employers according to The Graduate Market 2021, High Fliers Research.
Leeds is one of our biggest campuses for recruitment, the students are independent, resilient and fit perfectly with our vision to employ the leaders of tomorrow.
93% of graduates from the School of Mechanical Engineering are in graduate-level employment such as professional or managerial work within 15 months of graduating, Graduate Outcomes 2017/18.
Data is from 45 UK-based graduates (49% response rate)
Recent Product Design graduates have secured positions including:
- Visual Designer, Allryder
- Products Engineer, Cauldwell Engineering
- Graphic Designer, Creators Play
- Revit trainee, Hoare Lee
- Designer, Imagination Technology
- Creative Designer, Make it Rain
- Prototyping technician, MNL Prototyping
- Design Engineer, Sidhil Ltd
- Mechanical Design Engineer, Uniflare Limited
Read our alumni profiles to find out more about where our students are working.