Nikita V. Solodkov
- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Effects of symmetry and novel geometries on observable properties of liquid crystals.
Nikita Solodkov is a PhD student, working with Professor J. Cliff Jones on the effects of symmetry properties and containment geometries of novel liquid crystal phases. Before coming to the University of Leeds, he studied at the University of Manchester and graduated with a 1st class Masters degree in Mathematics and Physics.
- Fractal structures in liquid crystals.
- Symmetry, group theory and topology.
- Simmulation and computer modelling.
- Novel geometries for containment of liquid crystals.
- Droplets, shells and microfluidics.
- Ferroelectric and bent core liquid crystals.
- MMath&Phys, 1st Class in Mathematics and Physics