- UK/EU/International: UK and EU
- Summary: This is an automatic scholarship awarded on condition of you achieving A*A*A at A-level (A2) or equivalent.
- Value - what money is on offer: £1,000 per year of study
- Who is eligible: This is an automatic scholarship awarded on condition of you achieving A*A*A at A-level (A2) (or equivalent qualification, based on the criteria used by the School for offer purposes). The grades must be in subjects required for the course. You must be classified as UK/EU for tuition fee purposes.
- Deadline: No deadline – automatic.
How to apply
No application necessary. You will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
ConditionsYear 1, new to the University, achieve a yearly attainment percentage of 70% or above (to include all compulsory modules) with all modules passed at the first attempt. The scholarship will be withheld in a year if you fail to achieve 70%, but will be reinstated the following year if your performance recovers to 70% or over. £1,000 will be awarded per year of study. You won’t receive the scholarship for the industrial placement year or study abroad year. You must not be in receipt of any other School of Physics and Astronomy award. If you’ve successfully completed a foundation year course at the University of Leeds you’ll also be eligible for this scholarship. This scholarship includes all courses parented by the School of Physics and Astronomy.
Year of entry