Dr Blake McCall
- Position: Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Biomedical Engineering, Biomechanics, Orthopaedics, Biotribiology
- Email: B.McCall@leeds.ac.uk
Dr Blake McCall is a Research Fellow within the Institute of Biological and Medical Engineering, where he is investigating the biotribiological and biomechanics function of early-stage treatments for knee osteoarthritis. Prior to joining the University of Leeds, Blake studied for a PhD at Aston University with the aim of characterising the role of pin movement in external fracture fixation on the mechanisms of pin-site infection and wound healing.
- PhD, Mechanical Engineering (Aston University)
- MEng (Hons) First Class (Aston University)
- BEng (Hons) First Class (University of West of England)