Mohamed Elsayed Morsy
- Email: M.Morsy1@leeds.ac.uk
- Thesis title: Investigation of combustion and flow in modern high efficiency spark-ignition engines
-Teaching Assistant at University o Helwan, Egypt.
Responsible for carrying out teaching and research duties. Involved in undergraduate courses as well as responsible for organising lectures and supervising seminars and tutorials.
- Involved in the research and designing of new courses and materials.
- Assessing students course work and material.
- Involved in the set up of exams and the marking of results.
- Responsible for the departmental administrative tasks.
- Providing mentoring, advice and support to students on a personal level.
- Implementing University research projects and involved in its publication.
- Prepared monthly reports for senior managers
- PhD researcher at University of Leeds.
- Laser diagnostics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Turbulence Modelling
- BSc. in mechanical engineering, University of Helwan.
- MS in mechanical engineering, University o Helwan.
Research groups and institutes
- Clean Combustion