Your degree from the University of Leeds and the wider experience you’ll gain while you’re studying here will help you develop the knowledge and skills for an exciting career in the engineering industry. Our students are in the Top 10 most targeted by leading employers according to the latest High Fliers Research (2019).
98% of our recent graduates are employed or in further study within six months of graduating (latest Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2016/17). Recent graduates have secured positions including:
- Chassis Engineer, Aston Martin
- Mechanical Engineer, BAE Systems
- Design Analysis Engineer, Bentley Motors
- Graduate Engineer, British Airways
- Subsea Design Engineer, Cameron International
- Technology Consultant, IBM
- Graduate Engineer, Jaguar Land Rover
- Higher research scientist, National Physical Laboratory
- Graduate Engineer, National Rail
- Graduate Engineer, McLaren F1.
Read our alumni profiles to find out more about where our students are working.