- UK/EU/International: UK and EU
- Summary: This is an automatic scholarship awarded on condition of you achieving A*A*A at A-level (A2) or equivalent.
- Value - what money is on offer: £1,000, in year one of your course.
- Who is eligible: This is an automatic scholarship awarded on condition of you achieving A*A*A at A-level (A2) (or equivalent qualification, based on the criteria used by the School for offer purposes). The grades must be in subjects required for the course with an A* in Maths or Further Maths.
- Deadline: No deadline – automatic.
How to apply
No application necessary. You will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
You must be new to the University, enter onto Level 1 and be classified as UK/EU for tuition fee purposes and not in receipt of any other School of Mathematics award.
There is the opportunity to be awarded a £1,000 in higher years if your average in the previous year of your course is among the top ten averages of all undergraduate students, in that year group, on a course parented by the School of Mathematics.
If you’ve successfully completed a foundation year course at the University of Leeds you’ll also be eligible for this scholarship.
This scholarship includes all courses parented by the School of Mathematics.
Year of entry
Internal or external
Internal (funded by the University of Leeds)