Update 6 May: Full provisional programme now available to view and download from the programme page.
Abstract submission for the conference has now closed and authors will be notified if their submission has been accepted for presentation by Friday 29 April. Please note, abstract acceptance for oral presentation is conditional upon at least one author registering for the conference by Monday 23 May 2022 to present the paper. Papers without a registered presenting author after this date will be omitted from the final conference programme.
A book of abstracts will be handed out at the start of the conference to all participants.
Full Paper Submission
Full papers (using the ASMO conference paper template sent to authors with the acceptance notification) should be uploaded to the Easychair system https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=asmoeurope1 no later than 18 July. Authors can log into their existing Easychair account, click the original abstract submission and select ‘Update file’ from the right-hand menu of the Submission screen. After selecting the file that you wish to upload from your computer, submit your final paper by selecting the ‘Submit’ button
You can also select the ‘Templates’ button in the Easychair system to download the full paper template in Microsoft Word format.
A Copyright Declaration Form will also be emailed to authors from the Conference email address ASMOEurope1@leeds.ac.uk for authors to sign and return a scanned copy before 18 July.
Additional notes for authors:
- Please refer to the ASMO conference paper template for the correct formatting. Note that the editors reserve the right to reject the papers which do not meet the criteria specified, including the layout and language, etc.
- Contributions will be incorporated directly on the conference proceedings from the authors’ full paper exactly as they are received. Extreme care must be exercised in the preparation.
- All papers are to be in English.
- There is no strict page limit, but we expect that papers should normally not exceed 12 pages in length, including figures, tables, references and appendices etc.
- The text should not include any information not relevant to the paper. For example, the name of the conference should not be included. Please avoid the use of the paper for what can be interpreted as commercial advertising.
- Final full papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format via the Easychair system https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=asmoeurope1