Participants wishing to contribute presentations need to submit an abstract in PDF format of no more than 2 pages, as well as a brief 200 word description of the subject of your presentation to guide the reviewer selection.
We welcome submissions from PhD student at any stage in their research which can consist of: completed work, work in progress or early research results.
A book of abstracts will be handed out at the start of the conference to all participants. To submit your abstract please read the instructions below, all abstracts must be submitted through the Easychair system below by Monday 15 March 2021.
Please note, abstract acceptance for oral presentation is conditional upon at least one author registering for the conference by Monday 17 May 2021 to present the paper. Papers without a registered presenting author after this date will be omitted from the final conference programme.
Abstract submission instructions – download here
Full paper submission
- Authors of accepted abstracts should send their full paper to ASMOEurope1@leeds.ac.uk by Monday 12 July 2021, the first day of the conference. The paper must be accompanied by a scanned signed copy of the Copyright Declaration Form (see downloads below)
- Please also refer to the templates below for the correct formatting. Note that the editors reserve the right to reject the papers which do not meet the criteria specified here, including the layout and language, etc.
- Contributions will be incorporated directly on the conference proceedings from the authors’ full paper exactly as they are received. Extreme care must be exercised in the preparation.
- All papers are to be in English.
- There is no strict page limit, but we expect that papers should normally not exceed 12 pages in length, including figures, tables, references and appendices etc.
- The text should not include any information not relevant to the paper. For example, the name of the conference should not be included. Please avoid the use of the paper for what can be interpreted as commercial advertising.
- Final full papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format. Please email the file as a PDF attachment, including the paper title and authors in the body of the email, to ASMOEurope1@leeds.ac.uk
|ASMO-UK MS Word Paper Template||ASMO-UK12 / Europe-1 Paper Template.dot|
|MS Word Sample Paper||ASMO-UK12 / Europe-1 Paper sample.doc|
|PDF Sample Paper||ASMO-UK12 / Europe-1 Paper sample (PDF)|
|Copyright Declaration Form (MS Word)||ASMO-UK12 / Europe-1 Copyright form|
|Copyright Declaration Form (PDF)||ASMO-UK12 / Europe-1 Copyright form (PDF)|