Looking to stand out from the crowd and secure that all-important graduate job in an increasingly competitive job market? Your degree from the University of Leeds and the wider experience you’ll gain while you’re studying here will help you to do just that.
94% of graduates from the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering are in graduate-level employment such as professional or managerial work within 15 months of graduating, Graduate Outcomes 2017/18. Data is from 16 UK-based graduates (47% response rate)
The latest High Fliers report, The Graduate Market in 2020, has ranked Leeds in the top 10 most targeted universities in the UK by graduate recruiters.
Recent graduates from the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering have secured positions including:
- Test Engineer, Bombardier Transportation
- Instrument Engineer, BP
- Graduate Network Engineer, BT
- Senior Project Engineer, Instrumentel Ltd
- High Volume Engineering Product Engineer, Intel Technology Malaysia
- Renewable Energy Engineer, Kawar Energy
- Graduate Electrical Engineer, Mott MacDonald
- Application Engineer, Omron Electronics
- Control System Engineer, Siemens
- Graduate Software Engineer, Simulation Systems LTD
- Graduate Electrical Engineer, Tata Steel Europe
Read our alumni profiles to find out more about where our students are working.