- UK/EU/International: UK and EU
- Summary: This is an automatic scholarship awarded on condition of you achieving A*AA at A-level (A2) or equivalent.
- Value - what money is on offer: £1,000 year one only.
- Who is eligible: This is an automatic scholarship awarded on condition of you achieving A*AA at A-level (A2) (or equivalent qualification, based on the criteria used by the School for offer purposes). The grades must be in subjects required for the course.
- Deadline: No deadline - automatic.
You must be in year one, new to the University and not in receipt of any other School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering award. Eligible BEng and MEng, BEng courses: Electronic and Communications Engineering; Electronics and Computer Engineering; Electronic and Electrical Engineering; Electronic Engineering; and Electronics and Renewable Energy Systems. If you’ve successfully completed a foundation year course at the University of Leeds you’ll also be eligible for this scholarship.
Year of entry
Internal or external
Internal (funded by the University of Leeds)