- UK/EU/International: International
- Summary: This scholarship is awarded based on academic achievement.
- Value - what money is on offer: Up to £4,000
- Who is eligible: International applicants who apply to any Masters course within the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering.
- Deadline: No deadline - automatic.
How are the scholarships awarded?
This is an automatic scholarship.
If you achieve a 1st class degree (or equivalent qualification, based on the criteria used by the School for offer purposes) you will receive £4,000.
If you achieve a 2.1 degree (or equivalent qualification, based on the criteria used by the School for offer purposes) you will receive £2,000.
You must be self-funding, full time, classified as international for tuition fee purposes and not be in receipt of any other School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering award.
(excludes online distance learning courses)
Year of entry
Internal or external
Internal (funded by the University of Leeds)