School of Mathematics - Undergraduate UK Scholarship
- UK/International: UK
- Summary: Scholarships are awarded to selected UK applicants based on personal circumstances. There are three scholarships available.
- Value - what money is on offer: Up to £9,000 or £12,000, depending on course length.
How to apply
To be considered for an undergraduate UK scholarship please apply for a Leeds undergraduate means-tested scholarship. Full details can be found on the Leeds undergraduate means-tested scholarship web page.
How are the scholarships awarded?
The undergraduate UK scholarships are awarded to applicants based on personal circumstances.
- You must meet the criteria of the Leeds means-tested scholarships scheme and be entering Leeds as full-time, level one undergraduate in the 2023/24 academic year.
- To be considered by the scholarship, you must apply for a Leeds undergraduate means-tested scholarship.
- £3,000 will be awarded per year of study. You must progress to the next year of study to receive the scholarship.
- You will not receive the scholarship for the industrial placement year or study abroad year.
- Mathematics BSc
- Mathematics MMath, BSc
- Mathematics and Statistics BSc
- Actuarial Mathematics BSc
- Economics and Mathematics BSc
- Financial Mathematics BSc
You will receive access to the Plus Programme, which provides access to one-to-one support and advice sessions, group workshops, mentoring opportunities and social events.
Number of scholarships available
Three scholarships are available.
Year of entry