My main interest is in the field of distributed computer systems, with a focus on cost and energy models in Cloud Computing. Cloud infrastructure is a vital concern for the cloud service providers since it can affect them economically by the higher operational costs such as energy consumption. Therefore, my focus on enhancing the cost models in Cloud Computing in terms of energy efficiency and resource management.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Performance and Energy-based Cost Prediction Modelling of Virtual Machines in Cloud Computing Environments
- Master of Science in Computer Sciences (Southern Polytechnic State University, Georgia, USA, 2013).
- Bachelor of Computer Sciences (Hons), (King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 2009).
Research groups and institutes
- Distributed Systems and Services