Studying computer science can lead to careers in all kinds of exciting industries – from videogame development and cybersecurity to IT consultancy and artificial intelligence.
100% of graduates from the School of Computing are employed or in further study within 15 months of graduating, Graduate Outcomes 2017/18. Data is from 30 graduates (62% response rate)
The latest High Fliers report, The Graduate Market in 2020, has ranked Leeds in the top 10 most targeted universities in the UK by graduate recruiters.
Recent graduates from the School of Computing have secured positions including:
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon
- Production Project Manager, BAE Systems
- Technology Graduate, BSkyB
- Software Engineering, BT
- Mobile Solution Engineer, Barclays
- Technology Consulting Analyst, Deloitte
- Software Developer, IBM
- Software Engineer, Microsoft
- Data Associate, PwC
- Business System Analyst, Saudi Aramco
- Research Engineer, Toshiba Research Europe Ltd
Read our student and alumni profiles to find out more about where our students are working.