Studying computer science can lead to careers in all kinds of exciting industries – from videogame development and cybersecurity to IT consultancy and artificial intelligence.
University of Leeds students are among the top 5 most targeted by top employers according to The Graduate Market 2021, High Fliers Research.
Leeds is one of our biggest campuses for recruitment, the students are independent, resilient and fit perfectly with our vision to employ the leaders of tomorrow.
100% of graduates from the School of Computing are employed or in further study within 15 months of graduating, Graduate Outcomes 2017/18. Data is from 30 graduates (62% response rate)
Recent graduates from the School of Computing have secured positions including:
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon
- Production Project Manager, BAE Systems
- Technology Graduate, BSkyB
- Software Engineering, BT
- Mobile Solution Engineer, Barclays
- Technology Consulting Analyst, Deloitte
- Software Developer, IBM
- Software Engineer, Microsoft
- Data Associate, PwC
- Business System Analyst, Saudi Aramco
- Research Engineer, Toshiba Research Europe Ltd
Read our student and alumni profiles to find out more about where our students are working.