Moawiah A. Alnsour
- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Developing a routemap approach for integrating sustainability into public works in Jordan
- University of Leeds, Leeds, UK. PhD Student in Civil Engineering, started on 01/04/2014-Present. PhD Thesis title: Integrate sustainability into Public Works procurement in Jordan.
- Mutah University, Alkark, Jordan. MSc. in Engineering Management 2009 -2012, January. MSc Dissertation title: Forecasting and Management of Water Demand in Al-Balqa Governorate in Jordan.
- The University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan. BSc. in Civil Engineering 2004-2009, January. BSc graduation project: Rehabilitation and Management of (Building A) Faculty of Business Administration in the University of Jordan.
I have special skills in the following areas:
- Primavera Project Planner.
- Microsoft Office.
I attended the following training courses at the University of Leeds, UK:
- Health and safety 28/04/2015
- Word for thesis & long documents 18/08/2014
- SPSS intermediate 17/07/2014
- SPSS for beginners 10/07/2014
- I attended English courses at the University of Leeds, United Kingdom from 08/07/2013 to 21/03/2014.
- I trained as a site Engineer from 01/03/2008 to 01/06/2008, Alqarar Construction Company, Al-Salt Jordan.
- I attended the course in the Project Management (Primavera III) from 30/06/2007 to 12/07/2007, in the Engineering Training Center, Amman, Jordan.
- Worked as a site engineer at Albarghuthi Arch. Office from 01/03/2013/ to 01/07/2013, Amman, Jordan. Inspector for civil works.
- Worked at Madi & Partners Consulting Engineering Co. as a Project Engineer from 22/05/2010 to 18/09/2012 in Alrai Printing Complex and IKEA Store Project. Amman, Jordan. Inspector for civil works.
- Quantity Surveyor.
- QC for the designed schedule time for all activities in Project.
- Shop Drawing Engineer.
- I worked at Al-Jiyad Contractor for construction Co. as a Site Engineer from 01/03/2009 to 01/03/2010, Amman, Jordan. QC for civil works.
- Planning Engineer.
- Participated in “Work and Travel” program, the Institute of International Cultural Exchange in Pennsylvania State/the United States of America from 10th of June 2008 to 20th of September 2008.
- Jordan Engineers Association from 11/02/2009-Present.
- Sustainability in Construction
- Public works procurement
- MSc in Engineering Management
- BSc In Civil Engineering