Your degree from the University of Leeds and the wider experience you’ll gain whilst you’re studying will help you stand out from the crowd when securing your graduate job.
University of Leeds students are among the top 5 most targeted by top employers according to The Graduate Market 2021, High Fliers Research.
We are keen to recruit Leeds students, because they are well motivated, have an in-depth knowledge of current trends in their respective field and represent the right behaviours and skill sets Network Rail is looking for.
100% of graduates from the School of Civil Engineering are in graduate-level employment such as professional or managerial work within 15 months of graduating, Graduate Outcomes 2017/18.
Data is from 35 UK-based graduates (63% response rate)
Recent graduates from the School of Civil Engineering have secured positions including:
- Graduate Structural Engineer, AECOM
- Graduate Engineer, Arup
- Graduate Civil Engineer, Atkins
- Bridge Engineer, BuroHappold Engineering
- Highway Engineer, Jacobs Engineering
- Graduate Site Engineer, Laing O'Rourke
- Civil Engineer, Mott MacDonald
- Graduate Civil Engineer, Network Rail
- Graduate Engineer, Tata Steel
Read our alumni profiles to find out more about where our students are working.