Your degree from the University of Leeds and the wider experience you’ll gain whilst you’re studying will help you stand out from the crowd when securing your graduate job. Our students are in the Top 10 most targeted by leading employers according to the latest High Fliers Research (2019).
Recent graduates have secured positions including:
- Graduate Structural Engineer, AECOM
- Graduate Engineer, Arup
- Graduate Civil Engineer, Atkins
- Bridge Engineer, BuroHappold Engineering
- Highway Engineer, Jacobs Engineering
- Graduate Site Engineer, Laing O'Rourke
- Civil Engineer, Mott MacDonald
- Graduate Civil Engineer, Network Rail
- Graduate Engineer, Tata Steel
93% of our recent graduates are employed or in further study within six months of graduating (latest Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2016/17).
Read our alumni profiles to find out more about where our students are working.