- UK/EU/International: UK and EU
- Summary: This is an automatic scholarship awarded on condition of you achieving A*A*A at A-level (A2) or equivalent.
- Value - what money is on offer: £1,000 per year of study.
- Who is eligible: This is awarded to students who have achieved A*A*A at A-level (A2) (or equivalent qualification, based on the criteria used by the School for offer purposes). The grades must be in subjects required for the course.
- Deadline: No deadline - automatic.
You must be in year one, new to the University, and achieve a yearly attainment percentage of 70% or above (to include all compulsory modules) with all modules passed at the first attempt. The scholarship will be withheld in a year if you fail to achieve 70%, but will be reinstated the following year if your performance recovers to 70% or over. £1,000 will be awarded per year of study. You won’t receive the scholarship for the industrial placement year or study abroad year. If you’ve successfully completed a foundation year course at the University of Leeds you’ll also be eligible for this scholarship. You must not be in receipt of any other School of Civil Engineering award.
Year of entry
Internal or external
Internal (funded by the University of Leeds)