- UK/International: UK
- Summary: The scholarship is available to UK applicants that have been offered a place on an MSc programme within the School of Civil Engineering. If there are no UK applicants then the scholarship may be awarded to the best applicant from a Commonwealth country
- Value - what money is on offer: £3,000 towards tuition fees, plus £1,000 towards maintenance.
- Deadline: 31st July 2023
How to apply
How are the scholarships awarded?
This competitive scholarship is awarded to the strongest applicant based upon academic achievement, experience (professional, voluntary, internships), a clear statement of interest for the programme being applied to and how this fits their future career ambitions and goals.
- Engineering Project Management MSc (Eng)
- Environmental Engineering and Project Management MSc (Eng)
- Geotechnical Engineering MSc (Eng)
- International Construction Management and Engineering MSc (Eng)
- Railway Engineering with Project Management MSc (Eng)
- Structural Engineering MSc (Eng)
- Transport Infrastructure: Design and Construction MSc (Eng)
- Water, Sanitation and Health Engineering MSc (Eng)
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
be a UK or commonwealth country student
demonstrate strong academic achievement, relevant experience and a clear statement of interest.
be a self funding or partially self funding student
be holding an offer for an MSc within the School of Civil Engineering for 2023/24 entry
31st July 2023
Number of scholarships available
Year of entry
Internal or external
Internal (funded by the University of Leeds)