- UK/International: International
- Summary: This is an automatic scholarship based on academic excellence. It is awarded on condition of you achieving one grade above the published entry requirement grade (or equivalent qualification grade) for the course that you hold an offer for.
- Value - what money is on offer: Up to £5,000 or £6,000, depending on course length.
- Who is eligible:
International applicants. See eligibility criteria for details.
How to apply
No application necessary. You will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
How are the scholarships awarded?
This is an automatic scholarship awarded on condition of you achieving one grade above the grade published (or equivalent qualification) on the course page for the course that you hold an offer for. Visit courses.leeds.ac.uk for further information. The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
- You must be self-funding, new to the University of Leeds, enter onto Level 1 and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
- You must not be in receipt of any other University of Leeds award.
- Self-funding students who have successfully completed the International Foundation Year (IFY) at the University of Leeds will also be considered for a scholarship.
- You must have been offered a place to study on an undergraduate degree course within the School of Chemical and Process Engineering at the University of Leeds for the 2023/24 academic year.
- Up to £5,000 or £6,000 is available, depending on course length. £3,000 in year one and £1,000 in subsequent years subject to satisfactory performance.
- You must achieve a yearly attainment percentage of 60% or above with all modules passed at the first attempt. The scholarship will be withheld in a year if you fail to achieve 60% but will be reinstated the following year if your performance recovers to 60% or over. £1,000 will be awarded per year of study.
- You will not receive the scholarship for the industrial placement year or study abroad year.
Eligible full time courses:
Year of entry