Your degree from the University of Leeds and the wider experience you’ll gain while you’re studying here will help you develop the knowledge and skills for an exciting career in a range of industries.
University of Leeds students are among the top 5 most targeted by top employers according to The Graduate Market 2022, High Fliers Research.
Leeds is one of our biggest campuses for recruitment, the students are independent, resilient and fit perfectly with our vision to employ the leaders of tomorrow.
Recent graduates from the School of Chemistry have secured positions including:
- Research Chemist, AstraZeneca
- Resin Technology Scientist, AkzoNobel
- Analytical Development Technician, BP
- Equity Analyst, Citigroup
- Analytical Chemist, Covance
- Scientist, The Dow Chemical Company
- Process Technologist, GlaxoSmithKline
- Systems Manager, HSBC
- Analyst, IBM
- Graduate Chemist, Johnson Matthey
- Product Testing Analyst, Merck & Co., Inc
- Health Care Assistant, NHS
- Drug Discovery Chemist, Novartis International AG
- Chemical Analyst, Pfizer
- Graduate Trainee, PwC
- Lab Technician, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- Business Development Executive, Royal Society of Chemistry
- Formulation Scientist, Unilever
Read our alumni profiles to find out more about where our students are working.