- UK/EU/International: UK and EU
- Summary: The University of Leeds Alumni Bursary offers 10% tuition fee reduction for self or partially funded students for any Masters degree.
- Value - what money is on offer: The University will pay 10% of the self-funded portion of your fees for each year of the course. If no fees are paid then no bursary is awarded.
- Who is eligible: Graduates of the University of Leeds.
- Deadline: No deadline – automatic.
How to apply
Please follow the instructions on the University of Leeds Alumni Bursary web page.
Graduates of the University of Leeds are entitled to a 10% bursary on the self-funded portion (the net figure after all other financial awards) of tuition fees. Find out more about eligibility and how to apply for this bursary.
Year of entry