Dr Laura Clark
- Position: Marie Curie Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Scanning transmission electron microscopy, ptychography, image formation, wavefront shaping.
- Email: L.Clark@leeds.ac.uk
<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://eps.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- Institute of Physics
- Royal Microscopical Society
- European Microscopy Society