He was awarded an MSc in Quantum Technology in School of Physics and Astronomy from the University of Leeds (UK). He is currently doing a PhD in Colloid Vibration Potential Imaging under the supervision of Professor Mi Wang in School of Chemical and Process Engineering at the University of Leeds (UK).
- Particle Sceince and Engineering
- Ultrasound Physics
- Colloid Vibration Potential Imaging
- Multiphase flow
- Particle characterisations, using different techniques, i.e. SEM, ZP, PSD, etc.
- Nuclear Energy
- Geothermal Energy
- Quantum Physics ,and Dots
- Quantum Information Science
- Ultrasound Modelling
- MSc Quantum Technology
- BSc Physics
Research groups and institutes
- Institute of Process Research and Development
- Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering