- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Designing Quasi-homogenous Catalytic Particles Systems
Graduated from Leeds University with an Mchem Chemistry in 2004. Worked for several chemical companies including Ecolab, Brenntag and finally Unilever before coming to study a CDT in Advanced Particulate Materials at the School of Engineering at Leeds.
- Reversible addition fragmentation chain-transfer (RAFT) polymer technology.
- Catalyst chemistry.
- Organometallic chemistry.
- Particle and colloid engineering.
- Surface chemistry.
- Mchem Chemistry (w/ Industrial Placement), Unilversity of Leeds
Research groups and institutes
- Functional Materials
- Institute of Process Research and Development