Your degree from the University of Leeds and the wider experience you’ll gain while you’re studying here will help you develop the knowledge and skills for an exciting career in the engineering industry. Our students are in the Top 10 most targeted by leading employers according to the latest High Fliers Research (2019).
96% of our recent graduates are employed or in further study within six months of graduating (latest Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2016/17). Recent graduates have secured positions including:
- Graduate Engineering Technician, ABB
- Nuclear Process Engineer, Amec
- Drilling Engineer, BP
- Graduate Project Engineer, Centrica
- Chemical Engineer, Exxon Mobil
- Energetics Scientists, Qinetiq
- Drilling Engineer, Saudi Aramco
- Nuclear Process Engineer, Sellafield Ltd
- Oil and Gas Production Technologist, Shell
- Process Project Engineering, Unilever.
Read our alumni profiles to find out more about where our students are working.