Your degree from the University of Leeds and the wider experience you’ll gain while you’re studying here will help you develop the knowledge and skills for an exciting career in the engineering industry.
University of Leeds students are among the top 5 most targeted by top employers according to The Graduate Market 2021, High Fliers Research.
Leeds is one of our biggest campuses for recruitment, the students are independent, resilient and fit perfectly with our vision to employ the leaders of tomorrow.
94% of graduates from the School of Chemical and Process Engineering are in graduate-level employment such as professional or managerial work within 15 months of graduating, Graduate Outcomes 2017/18. Data is from 53 UK-based graduates (62% response rate)
Recent graduates from the School of Chemical and Process Engineering have secured positions including:
- Graduate Engineering Technician, ABB
- Nuclear Process Engineer, Amec
- Drilling Engineer, BP
- Graduate Project Engineer, Centrica
- Chemical Engineer, Exxon Mobil
- Energetics Scientists, Qinetiq
- Drilling Engineer, Saudi Aramco
- Nuclear Process Engineer, Sellafield Ltd
- Oil and Gas Production Technologist, Shell
- Process Project Engineering, Unilever.
Read our alumni profiles to find out more about where our students are working.