- UK/EU/International: UK and EU
- Summary: This is an automatic scholarship awarded on condition of you achieving A*AA at A-level (A2) or equivalent.
- Value - what money is on offer: £1,000 year one only.
- Who is eligible: This is awarded to students who have achieved A*AA at A-level (A2) or an equivalent qualification, based on the criteria used by the School for offer purposes. The grades must be in subjects required for the course.
- Deadline: No deadline - automatic.
You must be in year one, new to the University and not in receipt of any other School of Chemical and Process Engineering award. There are opportunities to be awarded additional scholarships during your time at Leeds. If you’ve successfully completed a foundation year course at the University of Leeds you’ll also be eligible for this scholarship. This scholarship includes all courses parented by the School of Chemical and Process Engineering.
Year of entry
Internal or external
Internal (funded by the University of Leeds)