- UK/EU/International: International
- Summary: This scholarship is for any internationally rated applicant who has been offered a place on any of the undergraduate degree courses within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences.
- Value - what money is on offer: £2,000 per year of study.
- Who is eligible: Any international applicant who has been offered a place on any of the undergraduate degree courses within the Schools of Chemical and Process Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computing, Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering and Physics and Astronomy.
- Deadline: No deadline - automatic
How to apply
No application necessary. You will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
How are the scholarships awarded?
This is an automatic scholarship and will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
ConditionsYou must be self-funding, new to the University of Leeds, enter onto Level 1 and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes. You must not be in receipt of any other University of Leeds award. You must achieve a yearly attainment percentage of 60% or above with all modules passed at the first attempt. The scholarship will be withheld in a year if you fail to achieve 60%, but will be reinstated the following year if your performance recovers to 60% or over. £2,000 will be awarded per year of study. You won’t receive the scholarship for the industrial placement year or study abroad year. If you’re a self-funding student who’s successfully completed the International Foundation Year (IFY) at the University of Leeds you’ll also be eligible for this scholarship.
Year of entry
Internal or external
Internal (funded by the University of Leeds)