Your degree from the University of Leeds and the wider experience you’ll gain while you’re studying here will help you develop the knowledge and skills for an exciting career in the engineering industry.
The latest High Fliers report, The Graduate Market in 2020, has ranked Leeds in the top 10 most targeted universities in the UK by graduate recruiters.
Recent Aviation Technology graduates have secured positions including:
- In-service Engineer, Assystem
- Network Executive, British Airways
- Pilot, CTC Aviation
- Pilot, Easyjet
- Flight Dispatcher, Gatwick Airport
- Aeronautical Analyst, Navtech
- Pilot, Qatar Airways
- Project Manager, Qinetiq
- Air Traffic Controller, RAF
- Pilot, Ryanair