When you study your degree, you will be based in the School of Chemical and Process Engineering. Situated on the edge of the University of Leeds campus, it’s home to our cutting-edge teaching and research facilities.
Our state-of-the-art flight simulators allow you to practise flying skills and investigate the design of aircraft. Located in the basement of the School of Chemical and Process Engineering, you’ll have access to a range of facilities including:
- Desktop computer flight simulators, with joysticks
- Piper Seneca complex twin-engine Flight and Navigation Procedure Training (FNPTII) flight simulator
- Airbus A320 airliner flightdeck simulator
- Three large and modern lecture theatres, with wheelchair access
- Multiple seminar rooms for teaching smaller classes and undertaking group meetings
- Latest audio-visual technology and presentation equipment
- Lecture capture recording allows you to view presentations after they have happened
- Lecture theatres and seminar rooms containing the latest audio-visual technology and professional presentation equipment. Find out more.
- Study areas and dedicated computer clusters including a 24 hour cluster.
- Social spaces and Fuse café make great places to relax or meet and work with friends and colleagues.
- Our dedicated employability hub gives you access to industrial placements, internships, employability sessions, presentations and workshops delivered by employers and graduate opportunities.
- Academic facilities including libraries, computers and IT.
- Facilities around our single-site campus, which is just a short walk from the centre of Leeds.